Art Washes from the Soul the Dust of Everyday Life. Pablo Picasso




Gallery

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bluebonnets Pendant

It is SPRING in South Texas and the Bluebonnets are BLOOMING! I so love this time of year.

Tomorrow, March 26 will find my friend Nancy and I with a booth at ArtFest 2011 in downtown Seguin. Nancy will be displaying and selling her Texas photography and I will be displaying and selling my painted antique windows and glass pendant necklaces. Come see us if you're in the area! We'd love to meet you! Be sure to enter our drawings while you're there. Nancy will be holding a drawing for a free print of one of her in-stock photos. I will be holding a drawing for the bluebonnet glass pendant necklace pictured below. Both drawings will be held at 3:00 pm. See you there!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment